Daily- 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Daily- 5:00 AM to 8:30 PM
9:00 AM to 8:30 PM
9:00 AM to 8:30 PM
Water aerobics Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM.
(Pool Closed During Electrical Storms)
FITNESS CENTER RULES
· Fitness center hours: 5:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily
· Use of fitness center equipment is strictly at user’s risk
· For safety reasons, no one under age 18 is permitted in fitness center at any time
· Use of fitness center is prohibited unless clubhouse waiver form has been signed:
o Residents who are first-time users of fitness center should check waiver binder (in bookrack on reception desk) to be certain their form is on file. If not, they are required to fill-out waiver form (extra copies are in binder).
o All adult guests (age 18 and older) must be accompanied at sign-in and waiver check by sponsoring resident. The first time that guests use the fitness center, they must sign the homeowner’s waiver form.
· Treadmills, bicycles and elliptical trainers: when others are waiting, please limit time of use to 20 minutes
· Physical therapists and trainers hired by Olympia Homeowners Assn. members are required to sign clubhouse waiver form (which will be kept on file), but will not be considered guests while instructing residents
· Fitness center will be open to residents and their guests on holidays
· Fitness center cannot be reserved
POOL, SAUNA, AND LOCKER ROOM RULES
· Pool hours are 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily – water aerobic sessions are usually held Mon -Sat mornings 9:00 - 10:00 AM.
· Pool will be open to residents and guests on holidays.
· When “POOL CLOSED” sign is posted at pool entry door, no one is permitted in pool.
· Pool is closed during all electrical storms.
· No lifeguards are on duty – use of the pool is strictly at user’s risk and it is strongly recommended that no one swim alone.
· Residents and guests will be permitted to use the pool during posted hours. The sponsoring resident of any guests under 18 years of age must ask permission for their guest to enter or remain in the pool if any adult resident is using or wishes to use the pool.
· All guests under 18 years of age must be supervised at all times. They are not permitted in the pool unless accompanied by the sponsoring resident.
· Waiver forms must be signed by everyone using the pool. All guests over 18 years of age must sign the sponsoring resident’s waiver form. The names of all guests under 18 years of age must be listed on the resident’s waiver form. Waiver form binders are kept in the bookrack on the clubhouse reception desk.
· The sponsoring resident must accompany all guests over 18 years of age at both the sign-in and sign-out to the Olympia clubhouse logbook, and the waiver check.
· Before entering the pool, everyone must use the clubhouse shower facilities.
· Only swim trunks or swim suits must be worn. No shorts or cutoffs are permitted. Cover-ups and foot covering must be worn outside the pool area. Water shoes are recommended outside of pool.
· Children who are not potty trained or adults needing a special swim garment are not permitted in the pool.
· No diving, jumping, running, playing ball or any form of rough housing is permitted.
· Floats, rafts, beach balls, and inflatable mats are not permitted in the pool.
· Glass containers, food, and beverages are not permitted in the pool area.
· The pool cannot be rented for private use.
· Sauna Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily.
· No one under 18 years of age is permitted in the sauna.
· The clubhouse waiver form must be signed. Waiver information may be found on page 53 (4th point).
· Use of the sauna is strictly at the user’s risk.
· The sauna cannot be reserved.
LOCKER ROOM RULES:
· No items of any kind are to be kept in or on lockers except when resident (or guest) is in the clubhouse.
· Wet items are never to be put in or on lockers.
· Abandoned items will be removed from locker room and disposed.