Rules Governing the Olympia Clubhouse During the COVID Pandemic
Masks must be worn at all times when inside the Clubhouse (exception– in the swimming pool).
- Utilize social distancing when conducting meetings at the clubhouse.
- Wipe down the tables with disinfectant after use.
- Use the patio tables whenever possible for meetings
- At this time, the locker rooms are not open for use.
- Residents only – no guests allowed in the pool.
- The maximum number of people using the pool at the same time is 6.
- The maximum time each individual can be in the pool is 1 ½ hours.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds before and after using the pool.
- Wipe down the ladder or railing with sanitizer after use.
- Disinfect everything you touch.
- Residents only – no guests allowed in the fitness room.
- A maximum of three residents can use the fitness room at one time.